I was part of the site redesign team working on the replatforming and redesign of the site to improve the user experience and site performance. The scope was both the ecommerce site as well as the sustainability and give back programs.
1) One of the functions improved was the use of a collapseable header. This conserve space for more product imagery and promotions:
2) Improved Live Chat window that works with the EF esthetic and is not intrusive to the viewing experience:
3) Redesigned footer with additional promotions and email sign up module that also has a clear path to all sections of the site:
4) Improved search functionality showing top hits and recent searches:
5) Improved path to purchase with enhanced quick-view, side nav, integrated fabric stats and searchability: